Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Zyliss Grater not good for smaller hands?


A review of Zyliss Cheese Grater has made it a claim that the product is not good for people with small hands.

"It was easy to take dismental and give it a good scrub, however using it is rather unusual, vs tradional graters that i'm use to. For me to create sufficient push to grate faster, I am forced to handle it higher than its specification (note that my hands aren't very big than it was dmade for?) If I handle it like it was made for the cheese iwont press into the zyliss grater as it should a little on the sloppy side and it takes a very long time to grate. This is still has come to be one of my first permesan graters of this make. I did however after some time has passes gotten use to the tool and it became kind of an art to work this zyliss grater. I had to apply both hands to solve the problem."

No comments:

Post a Comment