Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Zyliss Cheese Grater

Rating :

My experience:
Hello everyone and welcome to my cheese grater blog. I had recently found myself with an issue and that is buying grated cheese from the supermarket. The super market sells the cheese in the form I want for a ridiculous price, something along the lines of $5+tax for 400 grams. I finally made up my mind and decided that I will no longer pay these outrageous fees for the cheese cut of my choice. I went on the internet in search of a affordable, yet reliable tool that will make my cheese as I'd like it. After searching our beloved google, I stumbled upon a variety of tools that could meet my needs after much deliberation I decided to stick with a Zyliss cheese grater. It grates parmesan perfectly at the table with hardly any effort. I must say fresh grated cheese is so much better than the supermarket packaged grated cheese.

Description:
The Zyliss classic cheese grater is made to grate more cheese in less time, while taking comfort into account. Has a fine drum for grating hard cheese, among other products. Striaght forward operation just put the cheese in, squeeze and you are all done.

  • Proven reliablity–used at restaurants
  • Easy to take apart and clean
  • Durable ergonomic grip and styling
  • Can be used in the Dishwasher
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment